HIGH SPEED WATER
its not easy to took a pic in high speed. but finally i made it ! here is some of my first trial with high speed water and its looks
great. :)
and finally... i can do it ! :)
If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Fairland Sarawak
LONG LIVE SARAWAK! I’m not asking for a public holiday or anything, although that would be nice. But all I’m hoping for is that we ke...
QUESTIONER
Whats your middle name? I don't have it (: How big is your bed? ...
B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D.S
I am not the type of person who has just one best friend. I would like to think that I have many best friends. There are a few people that I...
Its sep !
Holla september ! A month of love. ;) why? Its my birthday yoooo. And my bro and sister birthday too. Who? Wait and see. Later i citer2 w y...
Tyne and Glo (:
A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness a...
Habibi, I Love You :)
Habibi, I love you. Habibi la la la la HAHA - Dua tiga hari ni, aku addict giler dengan lagu ni. Paling lah bila penyanyi dia ...
Holla iblog!
Selamat gawai. Selamat ngiling bidai. Selamat selamat. ;) lama dah sik jenguk blog. Udah ngiling bidai kita wai? Rumah panjai kami bedau. 30...
A Part Of My Life :)
I don't mind being silly and looking stupid and crazy in public with my FRIENDS as long as we have fun. ...
what a sucking life living here :(
macam mana dan sampai bila nak rasa best hidup disini? Mana? Ahaha, aku masuk UPSI. Ambik Dip Bhsa Inggeris. Waris mak katakan. HAHA. S...
GOOD FRIDAY :
Many years ago, the greatest love of all walked this very earth. Jesus. He came to pay a debt that He didn't even owe. A debt of sin -...
No comments:
Post a Comment