I knew I knew I wouldn't forget you (:

I don’t understand how you can smile all day long but cry yourself to sleep at night. How pictures never change but the people in them do. How our best friend can become our worst enemy, or how strange it is when your worst enemy turns into your best friend. How forever turns into a few short months that you’d do almost anything to get back. How you can let go of something we once said and we couldn’t live without. How even though you know something is best for you, it just hurts the same. How the people who once wanted to spend every second with you, think a few minutes of their time is too much to spare. How people make promises despite knowing how common it is for promises to be broken. How people can erase you from their lives just because it’s easier than working things out. What can I say when the world turns its back on you, you just gotta keep moving on. Ignoring the bitch faces, dirty looks and stupid bitches that were once close people you use to be friends with. But how did it end up to come to this? Well, I’ll tell you. When you have a friend who is supposed to be there for you but only talks to you when she’s either bored, alone, or needs you for a favor.
I’m pretty sure you could figure out which one I was. You got it all three. Ironically enough it was for each friend or “friends” Now I am not at fault here. Just it happens it’s high school. This stuff happens all the time. But how could I tolerate it after everything I’ve done for them to be used, mistreated and forgotten all while I was just trying to be someone they could trust. I guess that wasn’t good enough for them though. And to the friend that was misguided to leave me behind. I don’t blame you and the things I said were only the truth. You needed to hear it from someone and if you can’t handle it then it is not my responsibility, just now I apologize for having this friendship end. But when you ditch me and only ask me about that. I just hate the fact that I’m being blamed for this. I’m finally right about you mistreating me and yet you go off and tell them that I’m doing it again. I’m sorry but that is not my fault any longer. You want this friendship to work you should have met me half way. My condolences I our friendship. Means a lot. Truly. lelengau ku ke nuan. kemaya mih tua ulh begu;lai. taja mayuh jaku acuk orang psal nuan tapi aku nemu. :D aku nemu.
. I honestly tried. Please forgive me if i upset you up there. I tried being nice, and even apologized just for the sake of showing respect and being civil.  sorry love. but, bff are forever. I'm always there is you need me. :} <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts