BACKSTABBER !


 DEAR BACKSTABBER, 
I JUST WANT MY BEST FRIEND BACK, FUCK YOU !


You.dafuq
It’s official.You’re a fake bitch.  And a hypocrite.  And a liar.  And a backstabber.  And a terrible friend.  And a mean girl.  And a wannabe. And an attention seeker. And just not a good person to me.
And I hate you.
And I don’t deserve to be treated like this.
So fuck you.  And your lies.  And your games.  And your attitude.  And you thinking that you’re better than me.
I don’t need you.  And I deserve better.  So go fuck yourself.  Karma is a bitch.  Just like you. 
I’m moving on to better friends who treat me right and stick around.  Not friends who are only there when it’s convenient for them.  Not friends who pretend to be good people but are really complete assholes.
I don’t need you.  And I don’t want you.
Bye! :D



Dealing with backstabbers, there's one thing I've learned. The bitches are only powerful when your back is turned. - eminem . karma is like 69. U get, what u give! Dafuqq u bitch! Hell naw!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts