B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I am not the type of person who has just one best friend. I would like to think that I have many best friends. There are a few people that I would spend time with at weekends and would go to the mall or the movies, and such. I am a pretty outgoing, friendly person I would have to say. Although I am very those so called 'clicks,' personally. I am pretty eclectic I fit in pretty every 'group.' everyone is not perfect. What I, myself can say, that I feel I can not be put under am a hard person to get along with either. Sure I have my ups and downs, but shy at first, once I get to know the person I am not shy at all. Haha :D 




One of my best friends' name is Christine. Christine M Robert J .but I call her ‘pocoyo’ . I love this girl to death. I know her from Facebook, and Praise to the Lord for our friendship relationship still go on till now ! Tyne is like the sister I never had, but always wanted. Tyne and I tell each other everything good or bad. We have our laughs very frequently and most of the time it is over something so pointless. Haha ! Pocoyo and I do not spend time with each other very much because she lives at Sibu and I stay at Julau. But when me meet, rasa macam kita punya dunia ! anyways, Thank God for tyne (: My friend, when I think of you, I think of all that we've been through. Tu me manque. I miss you.  :* And the bond between us is like glue that will never go. 


My other best friends' name is Glorbia. Glo the seefood. My seefood. Because why? Eating is one of the top hobby :p along with Tyne I love this girl to death as well. If anything happened to these two people, I would die. Eh? Glo and I tell each other everything too. I know her from Facebook also. See? FACEBOOK CONECTING PEOPLE ! *Sindong* is also a great listener. If I ask she for advice, she will give it to me, but there are some times that I just want her to listen. Haha! Also, my best friend is always there to comfort me. If I am ever upset, she always finds a way to make things better. Same with tyne (: Both are great and ohsem. GLOw and I always have fun and laugh when were together. Best friends truly are the best kind of friends. and I want to keep it and not lose her as a friend. Love you glo :*



                                 the seefood and my pocoyo :3



                                             glotnyeambai



I don't know how or why, but you're always there when I want to laugh or need to cry. Thank you for being my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts